MobiLab helps you do your thing
Mobi-Lab is a support space for entrepreneurs working in (or around) the field of sustainable transportation. Below you will have access to a variety of resources to tap into ranging from courses, to webinars, to useful listings, to readings, to videos, and more.
But this is only a humble beginning. If you would like to work with us to help develop or support any of these resources or know of resources that you think should be created or added to this list. please contact us.
We have also put together a list of Organizations, SMART Readings, SMART Videos, calendar and tools and methodologies that SMART is developing which we hope you will find useful.
- Organizations: Check out these great organizations that are offer a lot of different resources and networks that you can tap into.
- SMART Readings: Articles/reports/books that will help move your business (and New Mobility) forward.
- SMART TV: features great videos and covering what SMART does and what SMART likes.
- Calendar: The calendar page provides you with the latest events related to sustainable transportation from around the globe. If you know of upcoming events happening anywhere in the world that are not listed here, please do let us know and we’ll be sure to include them.
- Tools/ Methodologies: Mobi has a mission to find, share and develop new supportive tools, methodologies, and platforms related to New Mobility enterprise. The latest tool we’re happy to share is the New Mobility Guide to Start-up Success, created by a smart and committed U of M Masters Project team over the past 18 months. Please send feedback!
Now check out the recent resources in MobiLab…..