Meet the MobiNet!
The MobiNet connects enterprises and entrepreneurs to each other, and to investors, accelerators, big business and government leaders supporting B to B information sharing.
The MobiNet Story
It all began in 2012 with submissions to SMART’s “MobiPrize.” Since then it’s evolved into MobiNet, which:
- highlights upcoming and established New Mobility enterprises
- illuminates new business models and more general trends in the New Mobility space
- promotes specific innovations–technologies, products, services, systems, and designs that are of interest to governments, businesses, and individual customers
- collaboration that helps individual businesses succeed and advances the New Mobility industry at the same time
But Wait! There’s More!
In addition to up-and-running enterprises, we’ve also included in our databank:
- Budding Enterprises: about-to-launch enterprises that advance sustainable transportation locally and globally.
- Supporting Bodies: great non-profit organizations and city/state/national government agencies that support New Mobility Enterprises world-wide.
And representatives from big business, investors, and accelerators working in the New Mobility field can also sign up for the platform. The more great enterprises and their supporters the merrier! We want to leave no stone unturned. So if you are doing something great to advance New Mobility or if someone you know is, just click here.